All manuscripts and technical demonstrations must be registered and submitted electronically through EDAS at http://edas.info/N8825
Submission of manuscripts:
- Submitted papers should be no longer than 10 pages at 10pt font in ACM conference format (please see http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates – all ACM formats are acceptable).
- An abstract of maximum 200 words should be submitted before the abstract due date (5/3/2010).
- Full 10 page papers should be received before the manuscript due date (5/10/2010).
- All papers must be submitted electronically, in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Submission of technical demonstrations:
- Demonstrations will be evaluated based on a two-page Extended Abstract including figures.
- Demonstration abstracts must be submitted electronically in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- In addition to the abstract, a video file showing the demonstration may be included, but is not required. Video can either be zipped into one package with the abstract and uploaded to EDAS, or may be provided at a public URL for download with the URL cited in the abstract.
- Demonstration abstracts and videos should be received before the due date (7/26/2010).
All papers will undergo a two phase review process. In the first round, all submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by the technical program committee and conditional acceptance notifications will be sent out. In the second round, the authors of conditionally accepted papers will be expected to work with the committee and address reviewers’ comments. The secondary review process, also called as shepherd process, is expected to conclude within five weeks from the time authors are notified of the conditional acceptance. Following the secondary review, final acceptance notifications will be sent out and the camera ready manuscripts will be due shortly after.